Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Leaving soon

Woohoo!!!!!!  We got the news today that in one week we will be on our way to China to adopt our children.  I can't begin to describe the emotions that are going through my mind right now (while I'm supposed to be taking care of sick people).  We will meet and adopt Elisabeth Ming Yu on December 20th and Davidson He Yi on December 24!!!  How about that for the best Christmas ever!!!  More details to come as I allow my brain to wrap around all of the details.  Fortunately Lauren has been packing for 2 weeks now and has everyone just about ready.  Now we only have 5000 things to do instead of 10000!How blessed I am to have a wife who plans ahead. As I have said before, God has blessed us with so much more than we deserve.  I just pray that he will continue to lead us as we raise our growing family.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you started this blog. I get updates through Addie and have been praying for your family and these two precious children that you are bringing home. I pray for safety and health on your trip and a smooth transition for Davidson and Elizabeth. Hope to be able to meet them one day. They are very blessed to have your family as their own. Leslie Hopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you all! I had no idea you were getting 2! I've seen a few comments from the other ladies that were in our group in China, and so happy that Sue posted this link! We'll put you and your new kids on our prayer wall and pray for the most amazing Christmas, even though you'll be separated.

    ReplyDelete